مستوى التفاعل
نقاط
الجنس
ذكر
الدولة
✒️THE STATE OF GREAT STORIES✒️
توجه جنسي
أنجذب للإناث
Do not let some one tell you, Who you are, no that is not allowed,.,,,,, know your self, know your strength, know you weakness,,,,. Do not let them decrease your limits,,,,, "Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen"

• عجبني
  • أتفق
  • حبيته
التفاعلات: حماده_سليف, استشاري الحياه, Mr. Berlin و 3 آخرين
نسوانجي كام أول موقع عربي يتيح لايف كام مع شراميط من أنحاء الوطن العربي
👌👌

• عجبني
التفاعلات: CESAR
Do not let some one tell you, Who you are, no that is not allowed,.,,,,, know your self, know your strength, know you weakness,,,,. Do not let them decrease your limits,,,,, "Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen"
Be a brave heart 🤝

• عجبني
التفاعلات: segma
Love it bro❤️❤️

• عجبني
  • بيضحكني
التفاعلات: Mr. Berlin
  • عجبني
Sometimes we don't have any things that helps us in our lives but I'm going to eat some fish
oh my goodness. I forgot
I want to told
It's 😂😂

• عجبني
Sometimes we don't have any things that helps us in our lives but I'm going to eat some fish
oh my goodness. I forgot
I want to told
It's 😂😂
You do not need any thing to help you, just depend on your self,,,, you can do it,,,, its the only fact in our lives

You do not need any thing to help you, just depend on your self,,,, you can do it,,,, its the only fact in our lives
of course
all english all the time

• عجبني
  • جامد
التفاعلات: Maram Said
صلاح الدين امه هي ال قالتله حرر القدس

• الكلام ده مش عجبني
آي كانت اجري ويز يو مابي يو هاف رايت إن هاف يور وردس بات يو ألويز نيد سم وان بوش يو ان جووول سوم وان هيلب يو اند مايك يو بيليف ان ييور سيلف يو نيد سوم وان بيلليف يو

Be your self to feel good

May God have mercy on a person who knows his own worth

يبقي know مش now بقي 😂

• بيضحكني

المواضيع المشابهة

عودة
أعلى أسفل
0%