VoiceOfTheSoul
Venus0
New Person,Same Old Mistakes
نسوانجي متفاعل
نسوانجية كيوت
دكتور نسوانجي
أستاذ نسوانجي
عضو
Gone a little far this time for something
How was I to know?
How was I to know this high came rushing?
We're on the borderline
Caught between the tides of pain and rapture
Possibly a sign
I'm gonna have the strangest night on Sunday
There I go
Quite a show for a loner in LA
Asking how I managed to end up in this place
And I couldn't get away
We're on the borderline
Dangerously far and all forgiven
There's gonna be a fight
Gonna be a price to pay on Monday
How was I to know?
How was I to know this high came rushing?
We're on the borderline
Caught between the tides of pain and rapture
Possibly a sign
I'm gonna have the strangest night on Sunday
There I go
Quite a show for a loner in LA
Asking how I managed to end up in this place
And I couldn't get away
We're on the borderline
Dangerously far and all forgiven
There's gonna be a fight
Gonna be a price to pay on Monday