NESWANGY

سجل عضوية او سجل الدخول للتصفح من دون إعلانات

سجل الان!

أغنية After Love

PhoeniX

YooYaa
ولا تجعل في قلبي حنينًا لمن هان عليه انطفاءُ روحي✨
العضوية الذهبيه
افضل عضوة
العضو الخلوق
نسوانجي متفاعل
نسوانجي متميز
نسوانجية كيوت
دكتور نسوانجي
أستاذ نسوانجي
عضو
نسوانجي قديم
شاعر نسوانجى
إنضم
22 مايو 2026
المشاركات
3,849
التعليقات المُبرزة
1
مستوى التفاعل
4,322
نقاط
32,806

Long nights in your car, mornings in your arms
From five hour calls to nothing at all
I guess I missed the signs
writing on the wall, ooh
Don't know where it all went
wrong

​
 
نسوانجي كام أول موقع عربي يتيح لايف كام مع شراميط من أنحاء الوطن العربي
But if this is how it's got to be
I need someone to tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me
What comes after love?
I wanna know there's something for me after us
I don't think my heart was made to break this much
Tell me there is happy ever after love
Tell me there is happy ever after us
​
 

المواضيع المشابهة

عودة
أعلى أسفل
0%