NESWANGY

سجل عضوية او سجل الدخول للتصفح من دون إعلانات

I don't know why are u saying that, but I can assume you have been traumatized by some man or whatever but this is not a reason to be misandrist, even if it is for u, we are not ruthless, being lesbian is okay if it makes you comfortable, but being disrespectful to a whole gender is called stupidity and madness🤷🏻‍♂️
Males always thins about their dicks only, believe me it's better to seek for love from your gender you'll understand what I mean if you are a gay. Try it, try a dick in your ass and you'll feel what I'm referring to

Males always thins about their dicks only, believe me it's better to seek for love from your gender you'll understand what I mean if you are a gay. Try it, try a dick in your ass and you'll feel what I'm referring to
الترجمه هتنزل امتى 😂😂

I understand that you need love not fuck

تخين طويل من غير. شعر

• عجبني
  • جامد
  • حبيته
التفاعلات: Moheb sex, hamona75, Momen Alexandria و 2 آخرين
بعشقه بشعر

• عجبني
  • حبيته
التفاعلات: Moheb sex، Momen Alexandria و OlaaNaDy
I'm not gay, but I understand what you mean maybe you weren't so lucky with men and chose to go for girls I don't have anything with that I deeply believe in freedom, it just makes me upset when you insult a whole gender which means because I'm a man I get insulted while not being guilty, I hope you understand me Salma I'm not against you, I'm just a man minding my own business. All love for you gorgeous❤

Screenshot 2022 04 20 01 54 31 87 5bdb4fae6476105d038f5b371504abd0

نسوانجي كام أول موقع عربي يتيح لايف كام مع شراميط من أنحاء الوطن العربي

المواضيع المشابهة

عودة
أعلى أسفل
0%