Tonight, our little project, our company had a very big night
a very, very big night
But it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete, because I couldn't share it with you. I couldn't hear your voice or laugh about it with you. I miss my I miss my wife
We live in a cynical world, a cynical world, and we work in a business of tough competitors
I love you
🌹 You complete me
a very, very big night
But it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete, because I couldn't share it with you. I couldn't hear your voice or laugh about it with you. I miss my I miss my wife
We live in a cynical world, a cynical world, and we work in a business of tough competitors
I love you
🌹 You complete me