لا يف
Life Arch
🕊️ Brilliantly & terribly 🐍
العضوية الذهبيه
نسوانجى جنتل مان
نسوانجى مثقف
نسوانجي متفاعل
نسوانجي متميز
نسوانجي معلم
قناص صور
دكتور نسوانجي
أستاذ نسوانجي
نسوانجي كروي
فارس الردود الذهبية
عضو
نسوانجي قديم
مبدع
فضفضاوي برنس
شاعر نسوانجى
There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're
saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain,
you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're
saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain,
you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb