مستوى التفاعل
نقاط
الجنس
ذكر
الدولة
✒️THE STATE OF GREAT STORIES✒️
توجه جنسي
أنجذب للإناث
Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can

• عجبني
  • معجبنيش
التفاعلات: Adam Afndena، ☠️ B̷A̷D̷ M̷A̷N̷ ☠️ و زبري في كسكوسك
نسوانجي كام أول موقع عربي يتيح لايف كام مع شراميط من أنحاء الوطن العربي
الانجليزي عندي في ذمه **** 🤭

آي لايك ذات رايلي اي دو . ثانك يو برو

• حبيته
التفاعلات: CESAR
ليس سهلا ولاكن نحاوب 🤷🤝

Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can
ياعم احنا ساقطين انجليزي وبنفهم عربي بالعافيه

Just for peace 🕊️

I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can

• حبيته
التفاعلات: ☠️ B̷A̷D̷ M̷A̷N̷ ☠️
بتشتم مين ياض قول 😂😂😂

• أتفق
التفاعلات: ☠️ B̷A̷D̷ M̷A̷N̷ ☠️

المواضيع المشابهة

عودة
أعلى أسفل
0%