نسوانجي قديم
حاصل علي أكثر من 100000 نقطة
ناشر مجلة
إنضم
8 سبتمبر 2021
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
نقاط
As everyone else I never thought of my sister in a sexual way , it was always innocent until few things happened, even though the casual caresses that occurs when I randomly touch her butt or when she would touch my dick unintentionally, while walking or playing together, but that wasn’t what started it.
it all started when we moved to a new house that needs a lot of repairing, the doors had cracks on them, the walls needed to be painted, nd basically everything needed to be fixed or to be replaced, I was the one fixing things since I’m quite handful, yet we lived in before we fix everything and one time when I was showering I noticed that the cracks on the door could make it a tall person see clearly who’s showering, hence came the Idea of spying on my sisters nd why not take some pictures for a ‘souvenir’.
I was so psyched when I saw ‘Iman’ getting ready to shower, nd since dad was out, nd mom was in the kitchen, I thought it would be my chance to test my prior theory, as soon as she entered I started looking, trying to adjust the angle to get a better look of her beautiful enormous ass when she was taking her clothes off, the angle wasn’t so wide, I had to stand on my feet fingers to do so, ‘hmmmm’ I shivered in mania, nd wanted her to take her cute ‘panda’ underwear off bc I can’t stay on that difficult position all day long, I stood again on my feet to see her back, it was a marvelous piece of art, ‘she was so white, so thick, nd utterly fuckable’ I said to my self. She just stood there looking at her self in the mirror, bouncing her fine boobs nd touching them gently, she was somehow trying to weight them, as if it was her habit to do so, she took her bra off, nd stooped down nd took her underwear off, I shivered again nd I felt my cum bursting out.
I then ran to see if mom is gonna stay in the kitchen to avoid any unpleasant surprises, mom was baking so she had to watch the bread in order not to be burnt, so I sat there for a couple of minutes thinking about how beautiful my sister body’s looks, nd that I’d love to jerk off that exquisite image, I decided before I jerk off to take another glance, I was so horny when I saw her just next to the crack sitting and touching her self violently, I lost my shit, I never thought that my innocent small sister would be so horny, I kept staring while she was playing her symphony on her clit using her middle finger alone while holding her boobs tightly with her left arm, with eyes closed and not much of a noise, just the sound of her breathes, ins and out, manifest the urge to be fucked she had, it was like her pussy was craving desperately for a dick, she kept touching her self for a while, then she cum nd so did I once I witnessed for the first time how bitchy Iman can be, and my look to her simply changed after that, the random caresses on her butt were no longer really random, and I felt like she knew, then I was sure she knew once I told her that she’s getting skinnier nd she asked if I can lift her up, I had an immediate medium erection nd welcomed her proposal with open arms, I lifted her nd made sure that her boobs touches my body while doing so, nd that she could feel my full erection, it was more of a lover hug, then I said maybe we should try a different position, let me lift u from ur legs, she said okay nd laughed, I was so horny that my dick was no longer avoidable, I hold her thights by puttingmy hands between them nd upppp, I lifted her just under my shoulders the she was heavy on me, so I seized the chance tolevel her pussy with the top of my dick, she moaned quietly, her boobs were just infront of my eyes so I didn’t bother to look at her face, I was mainly thinking abt dick bc I started unintentionally lifting her up nd down to stimulate fucking, by passing her vagina’s lips on my dick’s length nd we both knew we we’re doing we just liked to pretend it’s still innocent, she said : ‘brother what’re u doing hmm’ and I replies: ‘I’m using u to train, it has been a while since I was in the gym and u seem to be a good excercie’ she laughed and said:’ okay then don’t go the gym from now on since U can use me ‘ and as hot as that sounded I tried to put my dick in her pussy because I couldn’t resist and I temored in lust and it was obvious that my dick was trying to penetrate her so hard, that she started to moan

• عجبني
التفاعلات: wardd
نسوانجي كام أول موقع عربي يتيح لايف كام مع شراميط من أنحاء الوطن العربي

المواضيع المشابهة

عودة
أعلى أسفل
0%